Sunday 9 May 2010

Friday, May 7th, Saturday May 8th and Sunday May 9th - the flower stem

The flower stem is a stem for the blossom I previously folded. Now its an ok stem, but the picture provided is misleading as there is no way the flower fits in in that way and the leaf sticks out like that.
I also realised I used the instructions to make the blossom to make the stem. When I need to make blossom again I will have to dig through my origami shoe box and find the stem, unfold it and make blossom.The weekend activity was to make blossom and stems, stick it on a mother's day card and give it to a mother. Now the only miniature issue with this is that this calendar refers to mothers day as american/australian mother's day, not british mother's day, that was soooo two months ago.
some may argue at this point that as my mother is australian i should celebrate australian mother's day, and indeed i have just remembered to wish her happy australian mother's day (happy mother's day, again, mummy), but since her british mothers day card got lost in the post and she only got it two weeks ago, i dont feel she needs another card yet.
I think french mother's day is next month, ill send her one for that one, if i remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment