Friday 31 December 2010

Final thought

And so I would like to announce that I have kept a new year's resolution. I have done an entire year's worth of origami, and proved it.
I would also like to announce that I now despise origami, and paper in general, and have officially vowed never to do origami again.
Furthermore, as this blog is due mainly to a certain friend who gave me the calendar, I decided the give her back all the origami I did, for Christmas. She is going to keep it, bless her. All i want to do it burn it.
So is there anything that I can remember how to do? to test this I grabbed a piece of paper and this is what I folded:
Yes ladies and gentleman, after a year's worth of toil, the only thing I can fold is still the boat that I have been folding since I was 8 years old.
Mission failed.
My christmas present this year was a calendar where you have to do Kirigami for an entire year. She managed to get around the "Im never doing origami again" by making me do Kirigami. Im not sure Im that dedicated.
And with this post I end this blog.
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations on finishing this Liz - I'm extremely impressed! (You are mental.)

    ReplyDelete