Monday 15 March 2010

Friday, March 12th, Saturday March 13th and Sunday March 14th - the flower

Luckily for me, since i was too busy to do origami over the weekend, fridays origami was the first part of the weekend origami, so I did it all in one go.
The flower, as previously mentioned, is done in two parts. First the stem, which was easy fun and exciting to do, because i even managed to get it to stand up. Now as march's paper colour is green, i though that was quite appropriate for the stem. I therefore chose some of my leftover pink paper from february for the flower, which i was assuming would be beautiful.
It was not. Its not pretty at all, and I am sorely disappointed. I was hoping to make something really pretty and cool, a pink flower on a green stem. Instead I got a pink blob on a green stem. The blob was so big it unbalanced my stem and it wouldn't stay up anymore. I think you can guess i was upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment