Saturday 20 March 2010

Friday, March 19th, Saturday, March 20th and Sunday, March 21st - a whale of a weekend

So Friday's origami is used to make a card over the weekend. I havent made the card. Mainly because Im lazy, but i have other reasons.
So i had to make a whale. and im really pleased with it. It looks like a happy whale. and its easy to make. I wont remember, obviously, but im gonna keep these instructions for future whale folding.
The card that goes with the whale is a "get whale" card. Groan? I think not. Yes indeed my sense of humour means that that joke topped my list of awesome jokes for the weekend. I did actually laugh and am planning on sending the card to my next sick friend (be warned).
On a completely different subject, its spring equinox tomorrow woohoo! That means that daytime will be the same length as night time. It is also one of the two days of the year where my PhD work is actually relevant.......

No comments:

Post a Comment