Sunday 28 March 2010

wednesday March 24th to Sunday, march 28th

I have to explain. Ive been very busy. And wednesday's origami annoyed me. See on wednesday my workload trippled from being just about doable to completely impossible amounts of work. So i had to spend then evening analysing data. I took a break and tried to do origami. It was the sunfish. The sunfish is stupid. I tried to do it on wednesday and it didnt work. So i decided to put it to one side till i wasnt so busy and try again. I tried again today. It was still stupid. There are supposed to be tabs to pull but i cant seem to find them. And it falls apart within about two seconds. And step 3 makes absolutely no sense.
I almost didnt take a picture but decided you deserved one.

So then i had to catch up on the rest of the week today. Thursdays origami was basically useful to explain how to change a waterbomb base to a square base, which i already knew how to do because id seen that the difference between a waterbomb and a square base is which side you start on. So at least im not completely useless.
Although the next origami activity may demonstrate otherwise. The weekend activity was to make an owl. its done over two days and its fiddly and complicated.
Fiddly and complicated projects never come out how theyre supposed to. My owl looks raggedy and sad. I blame the instructions. Since when is it possible to fold folds that are 0.3 cm wide???
My owl looks evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment