Wednesday 31 March 2010

Wednesday, March 31st - the bunny bookmark

Ah bookmarks. Dont get me started on bookmarks. theyre always running off and leaving you when you simply cannot remember where you were in the book. I got so irritated with bookmarks dropping out of my book that now i memorise the page im on and deal without one.
And no, i dont like to fold down the corner of my page. ever since i watched a film where a grumpy author said he hated it when people did that to his book, i havent had the heart to do it anymore.
So this bookmark will be useless to me. It may however be an annoying present to give to someone. I will therefore be keeping the instructions for future usage. I dont quite know how it works as a bookmark though. It seems to be upside down or something....I know i did it right cos it looks like the picture. It just doesnt look much like a functioning bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment