Sunday 2 May 2010

Friday, April 30th - Dino part 1

Usually I combine the two-parters into just one story, and Ill admit I did it all in one go. But this is actually a very nice two parter, I was impressed.
Dino part one involved making the body of the dino. I had to start with a boat base. Now it's sunday, and i havent done any origami wince wednesday, so I did it all in one go. As soon as I had done the boat base, I went on to dino part one. Problem: I had already forgotten how to do the boat base. I had to go digging through the cards to find out how to make it again.
Theres lots of crazy folds in dino part one. One of them involves folding, then folding back, then tucking in or something. I never quite got it, but I did my best and it came out looking alright.
I was quite impressed in the end with my dino body.

No comments:

Post a Comment