Wednesday 12 May 2010

Wednesday, May 12th - The frog base

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you my 100th post!!!

Ok so lets talk about the frog base. Ohhhh dear oh dear. I cant seem to do the frog base. It is incredibly complicated. It has 10 steps. And thats ten fake steps. In reality it has more like 22 steps. And I cant do it. Its too fiddle for my injured finger, and faaar too annoying. The problem is that tomorrow's task is the frog itself.
Luckily for me, I am working late tomorrow and coming home late, therefore will not be able to do tomorrows tomorrow. And as for the weekend, I am migrating south for the weekend so no origami then either. Woooooo!!!!
Ill have lots of catching up to do next week.Booooooooooooo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting to 100 Liz - very impressed! Keep it up!! x

    ReplyDelete