Sunday 2 May 2010

Saturday, May 1st and Sunday May 2nd - Dino part two

Yay for May!!!
Ok, so dino part two was easier than dino part one. The only problem I had was that i forgot to pay attention to the instructions. So I had to fold one side, then fold the other side. I folded one side twice, and was wondering why it looked strange for quite a while.
You see while i was folding I was thinking about a film, Stepmom (which i have seen about 50 times, no joke). In it the kid is learning to be a magician and he gets the mum to rip a card up over and over again. I always think of that scene when i have to fold the same bit over and over again. I think thats why i got distracted and folded it wrong.
I think i might watch stepmom again soon......
Oh and the end product, once I'd folded it right, looks pretty cool. Im impressed with it. I think i made the neck a teeny bit too long though...

No comments:

Post a Comment