Sunday 16 May 2010

Thursday, May 13th - The frog

Apologies for the delay, but I am now back. And I am extremely impressed with myself for actually bothering to do origami tonight. I suddenly got an urge to just get the frog over and done with.
You see, the frog involves doing the frog base, which I hate, after one attempt. Today, I decided to do the frog base nice and slowly and see whether I could improve.
I successfully folded to frog base, go me.Then I had to do the frod. Suuuuuuuuuuuper complicated and so not worth the effort. The best bit was that it was one of those origami creations you have to blow into to make it work. Only problem is that with the frog, you have to blow into its bottom to make it a frog. DEFINITELY not tasteful.
Do you remember that scene in shrek, where they blow into the frog to make it into a balloon? that was ok. This was not.
And the end product? not a frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment