Sunday 21 February 2010

Friday, February 19th, Saturday, February 20th and Sunday February 21st - the Masu box(es)

I dont know what a Masu box is supposed to be, but I had to make one on friday.
I ended up starting it friday and finishing it saturday. It was very fiddly and far too complicated for a friday night. When i finally managed to finish it yesterday, one side didn't quite match the other. At that point I didn't really care anymore.So then today I decided to look at the weekend's activity. It involves making six boxes, all of different sizes so they can fit inside each other. Well i'll see right now I absolutely cannot be bothered with that. To start with the amount of effort involved in find six squares of paper of different sizes is enormous. As you've probably guessed by now, the task of cutting rectangles of paper into squares is a little above my skill level.
I might keep the instructions for the box for a later date so that if ever i feel like making lots of boxes, ill know how to.
By the way, I got asked yesterday whether I actually knew how to make anything yet. The answer is no. I follow instructions and forget them as soon as i've made my origami....

No comments:

Post a Comment