Wednesday 10 February 2010

Wednesday, February 10th - the heart picture stand

Oh dear. the annoying valentine's themed origami is now starting. I checked and its annoying valentine's theme now till next week.
what's particularly annoying is that hearts are a real pain to fold.
So i had to try and fold a heart shaped picture frame today. Already I was wary because today's task had nine steps, so it looked pretty complicated. and it was. The blintz base i showed you at the beginning of the week is annoying and I can never get it quite right. so already Im starting on a dodgy base. then there's these tiny folds that I still don't understand the use of. And when i got to the end, my heart was wonky and the stand would barely stand up by itself.
I couldn't be bothered to redo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment