Tuesday 9 February 2010

Tuesday, February 9th - the jet plane

heres another well loved origami creation that I could never fold as a child. the plane. this isnt the classic flying around the classroom plane, its a jet plane. This plane has funny flap bits. And i tried it, it flies. I think it would have flown better if i'd folded it better, but i was hungry and therefore untidy.
Now some of you may be wondering why there was a lack of proper punctuation and paragraphs in the first part of this entry. Someone decided to inform me that the lack of proper punctuation and occasional grammar mistakes bothered him (yes, him).
For all my other readers who really don't care that once in a while I don't start a sentence with a capital letter, I now like you all better than my criticiser. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment