Sunday 28 February 2010

Friday, February 26th, Saturday, February 27th and Sunday February 28th - more square bases

So now I've been given another two ways of doing the square base. Was it helpful? No. The aim was to give me options and allow me to use the method i found easiest. But by the time id tried the third method i couldnt remember either of the other two. I do know that method three is lame and that method two didnt make sense, so i think ill be using method one.
So that's two months of origami done. I know what you've all asked yourselves at one point or another in your lives. What does two months of origami look like?
Well, you lucky few people who found this blog, you are about to find out that two months of origami doesn't actually look that impressive.
Here it is...:

2 comments:

  1. I see no paper planes.. or are they shunned in the origami world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a paper plane in there somewhere. I'm actually wondering whether they assume that everyone can already fold a plane, which I can't.

    ReplyDelete