Sunday 18 April 2010

Friday, April 16th, Saturday April 17th and Sunday April 18th - The unusual picture frame

I kind of failed today. I think i was supposed to measure, but i didnt, so one of my sides wasnt folded the same as the four others. It made it all look a little silly. I dont like paper picture frames anyway.
I think it would look quite good as a wooden picture frame, but you can't fold wood can you?
The weekends activity was to make lots of picture frames and put pictures of family members in and stick them to branches of sticks you put in a vae.
Now i know im being a little hypocritical as i own sticks in a vase but i do think the sticks in a vase fashion is a little ridiculous. Im allowed them cos they have lights on them. But sticks on their own are just silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment