Tuesday 6 April 2010

Tuesday, April 6th - the trout

The trout looked like it was going to be really complicated. This is mainly due to step two, where there was a picture of an angle and an arrow next to the fold I was supposed to do. I looked on the symbols card and it wasnt there, so I was utterly confused. I decided to ignore the angle and arrow and just fold and see what happened. As i folded, the angle and arrow made sense! It was like when you listen to a song and you cant quite understand the lyrics but when you look at the words or someone tells you what they are you can hear it perfectly!
Its supposed to be a trout. Im not sure how it is a trout though. Doesnt look much like it to me. Heres what a trout looks like:

Here's what my trout looks like:Yeah no, they look nothing alike. By the way, the flat front end is supposed to look like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment