Sunday 25 April 2010

Friday, April 23rd, Saturday April 24th and Sunday April 25th - The rose

Before I start, I have to tell you i failed.
There were three sets of instructions to follow over two days. The first set of instructions involved the use of paper roll. I was highly perplexed about this term. I think they mean the cardboard bit in the middle of loo roll, but i didnt understand that at the time, so i ignored that set of instructions.The second set of instructions was the base for the rose. It should have been easy, but the author decided to use silly terms like "make small mild creases". As opposed to spicy creases?So that didnt work very well.
The third set of instructions was making the rose itself. The first step is to squash down using the table. I HATE squashing origami. It doesnt work!!!!!! And it didnt work today. So i did thenext step, which is to twist. That looked ok. But then i needed the loo roll. Thats where i gave up. I cant be bothered to go find that. I might attempt it again one day. Well see.
Ive posted the instructions, as well as how far I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment