Tuesday 27 April 2010

Tuesday, April 27th - The woodpecker

The woodpecker picture looks evil. On top of that the picture is lifesize. That was a little unexpected since usually my creations are a lot bigger than the picture.
So i started folding. And i folded, and I folded, and I folded. Nothing was too complicated. But the more I folded to more I wondered whether this could ever possibly look like a woodpecker.
When i finally got to the final step I realised that my woodpecker looked very similar to the diagram, and that the diagram itself doesnt look like a woodpecker.UNLESS!!!! Ive just had a brain wave. And yes, I am writing this as i am having the brainwave. I think that the picture isnt supposed to be the woodpecker's face, but its back. Its just unfortunate that its back looks like an evil face. And when you google woodpecker and look at images, I think it is plausible that my woodpecker could look like something sat on the side of a tree... pecking.

No comments:

Post a Comment