Monday 26 April 2010

Monday, April 26th - The bull skull

I have to admit that I went into this task with a little bit of a bias against it. The picture isnt very pretty. It started out quite easy actually. The fish base helped with the next 4 steps, because the folds were already there, so there was no way I could put the folds in the wrong place.
However, the next step involved looking ahead to the next step. Now one of the folds i had to do made sense on the next diagram, but the other didnt. Without doing the second fold, i had something that looked exactly like the diagram. I therefore decided to ignore the fold and keep going. I think that may have been a mistake.
Something went wrong a couple of steps later and I couldnt get it to end up like I wanted to. So i gave up. Ive been doing that quite a lot recently, I know, but I have to go back to uni in a few minutes so I couldnt really be bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment