Wednesday 20 January 2010

Tuesday, January 19th and Wednesday, January 20th - the finger puppets

Having been at work for a total of 12 hours yesterday, I grouped the two origamis for today and yesterday together. Appropriately, they were both finger puppets.The cat finger puppet yesterday and the puppy finger puppet today.
I'm not sure I like finger puppets. Finger puppets require drawing the faces. I don't draw.
For one I can never be bothered to find the proper tools so I just found a pen and drew without thinking.
I can't draw. In both cases the eyes are wonky.
I would also like to point out the delightful paper the puppy finger puppet is folded with. They really should have provided appropriate paper.
Im bored of red. I think the next colour is pink though, which is worse.
Appalling post I know. Finishing work at 11 yesterday hasnt really made me the most literary person ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment