Tuesday 26 January 2010

Tuesday January 26th - the cool paper trick

Boy have I been the arts and crafts girl tonight. Not only did i complete my cats and kittens puzzle, but I also dutifully did my origami task which involved the dangerous implement that is known as scissors.
So i was watching the second ever episode of friends tonight and its the one where ross and monica's parents come over and target monica about everything. at one point, they mention that staying at home doing puzzles is good for those single independent women who aren't likely to find a man..... Are puzzles really so bad?
Anyway, origami. The cool paper trick involved lots of folding and one simple cut. Now me and sharp objects really dont go well. Im currently nursing quite a deep cut I got on sunday night when I was using a razor blade to make 80 little foil cups i needed for work the next day.
But i did manage to use the scissors without hurting myself any more.
The point of this exercise was to create the word cool but folding lots and cutting once. It almost worked. I had two bits that I wasnt sure where they went (they ended up being part of the L) and one square that just seemed to be leftover. Im not sure i was supposed to have leftovers.....
But then I once did a puzzle where I had one piece spare, randomly.
How much of a loser am i?
I am also currently listening to the Hannah Montana movie soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment